Sunday, August 26, 2012

Random iPhone Pictures

I am notorious for only carrying my iPhone rather than my camera, so I thought I'd dump a few iPhone pictures from the last half of the summer...

Our little fam at one of many days/evenings spent at our pool

Did I mention that we are definitely 3???  This fit was in response to a song that was playing on the radio... haha 

Sweet friends - Mel & Leslie

Reid and Keagan - they love each other =) 



Another fun dinner with my Texas girls! Jayme, Jill, Jenny, myself, Tiff, & Jen

Smart boy - building towers for his trains

Every Saturday morning Reid and Daddy go get donuts

Best Buddies - Owen, Sam, & Reid

We are definitely into the building-fort-stage!

With my silly boy =) 

Handsome!

Flying on an airplane!

He LOVES airplanes

Summer Fun 

On our way out to dinner 



No comments: