Sunday, August 26, 2012

Katherine Farmer Seale

On July 7, 2012, we lost my Grandmother... Katherine Farmer Seale. We will miss her dearly but take comfort that she is healthy and in a much better place.

I love this picture of her...

We all headed out to Lubbock, TX to spend the weekend with my Mom's side of the family.  The funeral services were held in Levelland, Texas.  Reid had a great time meeting all of his second cousins who were about the same age (Sean & Nixon)! 










Aunt NeeNee and Reider being goofy in the hotel




All of the ladies - KK, Aunt NeeNee, Ronnie Seale, Myself, Cassie Polk, Lindsay Conway, Charla Showalter, and Kendall Seale 

All of Grandmother's great-grandkids - Cade, Nixon, Kendall, Tyler, Sean, and Reid.  I love this pic... we have Sean throwing a fit and Reid picking his nose. Ha! 


All of the guys - Jordan Polk, Nixon, Buzzy Showalter, Cade Seale, Bryce Seale, Tyler Seale, Larry Seale, Reid, Doc, Sean Conway, & Seth Conway

Reid was such a trooper all weekend long! I was so proud of how well behaved he was.  Here's a pic of me and my little man... 

1 comment:

The Garners said...

Such a pretty picture of her. I'm so sorry for your loss. Reid looks like he did have fun with all the cousins!