Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Phoenician - Scottsdale, AZ

Every year in March, Ben and I are fortunate enough to have an adult-only vacation with our Federated friends. I literally look forward to it ALL. YEAR. LONG. Ha! It's such a fun week of relaxing and hanging out with great friends who are scattered all over the country now. (And our parents are WONDERFUL to take all of the kids! Reid spent the week in TX being completely spoiled by Grandma & Pops and KK & Doc!)

This year, we headed out to The Phoenician Golf & Spa resort in Scottsdale, AZ. It is possibly my favorite resort I've been too. It was wonderful! Par for the course, I didn't take very many pictures. But we had a fabulous 6 days of doing absolutely nothing! We laid by the pool every day... the guys golfed... the girls did spa stuff... then we went out to dinners and dancing at night. Fantastic!

Here's a pic of Ben and I

The resort.. amazing, right?!?


Poolside lunch

Our crew - love these people and look so forward to spending this time with them every year!

With the Cromer's

Yes... be jealous.

With my Abigail

It's a rough life...

Jenny and I - so fun!

The handsome guys

This is an annual picture they've taken for the last 5 years together. One day I'll line up all the pictures to see the age progression - ha!


Already looking forward to Maui next March!

1 comment:

The Garners said...

Looks like an awesome week! So glad y'all had fun!