Wednesday, September 14, 2011

10 Years Ago Today...


I have to take a break from updating (or back dating) the blog to talk about today - September 14th. On this same day, September 14th, 2001 (a decade ago) I made the best decision of my life when I said "YES!!!" to Ben! Amid a terrible time for our country and just several days after 9/11, our family had something to celebrate... WE WERE ENGAGED! And then married just 4 short months later! Ben and I have been through a lot these last 10 years - 6 moves, 3 states, 6 houses (2 remodels), an infertility journey, one whirl-wind adoption, and the blessing of an amazing, joyful, little boy. I wouldn't trade a single second of it for the world. I am so grateful for him and cannot imagine walking through this life with anyone else. The best is yet to come!




No comments: