Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ben's 34th Birthday

So have I mentioned that I stink at taking pictures?...I always forget! That combined with the fact that my husband hates being in pictures... well, that should explain why this post is so lacking. Ha!

On March 10th, Ben celebrated his 34th birthday! (WOW... that sounds really OLD!)

Ben's not much of a birthday guy (and I am the Birthday Queen), but we still managed to get him out to celebrate a little bit. On Friday night, we went out to dinner then Bar Louie with some dear friends here in Little Rock - the Darby's and the Smith's.

Here's a picture of the Birthday Boy (yes...we thoroughly embarrassed him)

And, of course, I forgot a group shot. But here's Mel, Nate, Allan, & Lori

The next day we spent with Reid as a family - such a fun day! We went and did a little shopping...ate lots of good food... and laughed a lot. To cap it off, Reid and I made Ben a Texas Sheath Cake and cupcakes (Reid's choice). Reid was so concerned all day long about where Daddy's birthday party was going to be - ha!



We tried to get a pic of all 3 of us...

Opening cards and presents from Reid =)


Fu Manchu Cake Stache

We are so thankful to have such a loving, wonderful, amazing Daddy and husband! We are some blessed people!

No comments: