Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Little Valentine

"For you see, each day I love you more...today more than yesterday but less than tomorrow..."

Ben and I decided not to exchange gifts for Valentine's since we just celebrated last weekend in Nashville... but I was most definitely spoiled by my other little Valentine! Reid was so excited every time he gave me a new card or flower - He'd say "Mommy, I gots a surprise for you!" - melt my heart!


Reid got spoiled as well with some fun Valentine's surprises (new books, DVD's, Lightening McQueen, and LOTS of candy). He was in heaven! Valentine's is ranking right up there with Halloween for our kiddo - ha! I love this pic of of Reider sorting through all his loot from his preschool party!


We hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and got to spend time with the people that you love!

No comments: