Wednesday, February 8, 2012

10 Years - February 2nd

10 years ago I was privileged to marry this man (02/02/02). We were both so young and neither of us could have known all of the things we were about to face (both good and not-so-good). Through it all, Ben has shown nothing but courage, patience, kindness, faithfulness and most importantly... Love. He has shown me great love.




As I stated earlier, Ben and I had the opportunity to escape for a long weekend to celebrate our 10 year anniversary - we had a blast! He took me to Nashville, TN where we got to stay at the Union Station Hotel... one of our new favorites! We slept, shopped, saw Music Row, ate some GREAT food (Sunset Grill, Pancake Pantry, etc), went to the strip, and just hung out together... Such a great weekend! Here are a few pics...

Our beautiful hotel - Union Station






Me and my love



No comments: