Monday, October 4, 2010

Quick Update

As usual, I somehow fell WAY behind in blogging. Ugg. Hopefully I'll get better about that soon! I just feel like I looked up and it was already October... crazy how fast time flies when you're having fun! If you look below, I (finally) posted some pictures from our family vacation to Horseshoe Bay from Labor Day weekend. I also posted a short video of the smartest baby in the world... that's right... Reid is now spelling his name and counting. Too cute! Wow, how we love this little guy!

A quick update... Reider has been going to school for almost a full month now on Tuesdays and Thursdays (9am - 2pm) - and he absolutely LOVES it! We are so very glad! He truly enjoys school, learning, and playing with all of his new friends. We are so grateful for the wonderful teachers he has been blessed with, and they are so in love with Reider as well! I can't say enough wonderful things about Southlake Christian. Please let me know if you are interested in more info for your own kids - I would be glad to get some to you =)

And tomorrow, October 5th, is a HUGE day at our house... it's Reid's GOTCHA DAY! It's so hard to believe that a year has already gone by since we were at the courthouse finalizing the adoption of our sweet, baby boy! You can look here for pictures of that special day =) To celebrate Gotcha Day with Reid this year, we will be taking treats (cookies and cupcakes) up to his class at school tomorrow. Then this weekend, we will have a family day and do whatever Reid wants to do (most likely the aquarium or zoo). I can't wait! I will post pictures as soon as I can!

No comments: