Monday, July 6, 2009

My SURPRISE 30th Birthday Party!

I must say that I have THE BEST husband, family, and friends in the world!  They truly went above and beyond to surprise me for my 30th birthday, and I couldn't be more grateful to each of them for all of their hard work!

On Thursday evening, I was under the impression that Ben and I were headed to dinner with the DeLaPorte's for a little (private) birthday celebration at Flight @ Ferrari's in Grapevine...


Sneaky, sneaky...  Ben, Jen, Jill, and Neely had gathered about 50 of my friends to surprise me when we arrived at Flight for a WONDERFUL party!  I was SHOCKED... when the door opened and everyone started yelling, I jumped about 3 feet back out the door before realizing what was really going on...=)  Here I am finally figuring out why everyone was there...



Some of Susan Robertson's AMAZING cup cakes...


My sister, Neely, was a great photographer for the evening!  Thank you so much, Neely!!!  Following are just a few pics of our fun friends throughout the evening...wish I could include them all!










The "BRAINS" behind the party... The Hand's...

...and the DeLaPortes... We love you guys!!!  And I can't thank you enough for all that you did!!!

...a few more pics...




When things were winding down at Flight, then a smaller group of us all headed out for the rest of the evening at Copelands in Southlake...such a fun, fun night!!!  And...the surprises weren't over...  My sweet husband had booked he and I a room at the Hilton in Southlake for a kid-free night.  So nice!!!  This had to go down as the best 30th birthday in history!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of our family and friends who helped to make the evening so special!  

No comments: