Wednesday, February 18, 2009

TWO WEEK Well-Check

Well...we have a little linebacker in training according to the nurses! =)  Here are Reid's stats from his two week well-check this morning:

Height: 21 3/4 inches (90%)
Weight: 9lbs 13oz (90%)

I can't believe he's gained 13 ounces in just one week...CRAZY!!!  Reid did wonderfully again today...everything is looking great according to Dr. Dalton!  The only time he fussed was when they pricked his heel and held him down for more blood work - I think that'd make me angry, too =)

It's time for our big boy to eat again, so I'm cutting this short...  but Ben and I are both just floored at how quickly Reid is growing and changing.  We are praying that he remains healthy and things continue to progress normally.  I'll update more later...

No comments: