Saturday, February 14, 2009

Keystone Baby Shower

On Thursday evening, I had the honor of attending another baby shower to welcome sweet Reid - it was an AMAZING evening hosted by our dear friends from Keystone Church.  Have I ever mentioned how much Ben and I LOVE this church family???  They have been so supportive and encouraging throughout our adoption journey.  Constantly praying and lifting our family up - they are one of the greatest blessings in our lives.  

The shower was a come and go sip-n-see from 7-9pm at Jill Hand's house.  There was such a great turn out and Reid and I had so much fun!  Here's a picture of us with ALL of the hostesses - what a wonderful group of women!!!  (And YES...I said hostesses...there were 15!!)  Not pictured are Kelli Jones, April Colquett, and Angie Burton.


And the FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!  So beautifully decorated - I was blown away by the amount of time and effort that went in to every last detail...

YUM...Opulent Cakes... my favorite!!!

Here's a quick shot of the gift room...sorry I didn't get a good pic of all the gifts.  Amanda Christian took some great pictures, so hopefully I'll have more to post in the next several weeks.  She's a professional!! (She also went into labor on Friday morning after the shower and had her sweet baby girl, Sadie on Friday afternoon!  So...pics may be a while in coming...haha!)

I loved this pic of our family!

And...finally a picture of Mommy and Reid where I don't look like I've been run over by a truck =)  Love this little guy!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting- what a GREAT shower!! I can't wait to see Mr. Reid!

Jaime said...

You, Ben and Reid are glowing. You guys are such a beautiful family. You can just see the happiness in the pics.

Danielle said...

So sad to have missed such a fun night!!! I can't wait to see Reid this week and hang out for lunch. Glad you had a great time...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.