Saturday, November 22, 2008

So many pieces!

Well...today we tackled the assembly of Baby P's new furniture...a Saturday of fun...ha!  All in all, it wasn't too bad.  Took us (or Ben I should say) about 3 hours start to finish.  Pretty good...I was impressed!

Here's a pic of the daunting task... (Ben LOVED that I was taking pictures of all this...haha)


...not to mention the fact that Fat Jack was such a HUGE help...


The bed finally completed!


The dresser...




Next on our list is finding a comfy overstuffed glider...  I think we found one today at Lone Star Baby (GREAT selection of everything baby!), but I have to figure out what bedding I'm getting to pick out the material to get the chair covered in.  Another task for another day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures! Only 3 hours...=) Baby P will be very happy in the new nursery!

Reneau said...

Are you going to leave the bed in the corner?!? I love that!! And love the furniture and pics of Ben on the floor! It was so GREAT to see you guys this morning at Keystone! I have missed you soooo much!!

Anonymous said...

I love your furniture! Are you going to have bedding made or have you already picked some out? I have a wonderful lady in Colleyville that a lot of the Keystone girls have used that is making bedding for London. She is amazing and very reasonably priced! Let me know if you want her info!

martha said...

What is it that is so precious about a man assembling a crib. I treasure the one I have of Chad before B was born...pretty swank set up Baby P has going for her (him). Can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!

Unknown said...

I'm with Ben, not sure I want to be seen assembling a crib with parts all over the place. I don't see instructions anywhere... Very nice.